Ten new normal behaviors of Thai people – Suan Dusit Poll
Most Thai people have changed their tourism behavior by visiting destinations and using transport which are safe, according to an opinion poll by Suan Dusit University.
The Suan Dusit Poll conducted an online survey of 1,064 people, from May 18th to 22nd, asking them about their “new normal” behavior patterns, in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The 10 new normal behaviors of Thai people are as follows:
- Safe tourism destinations and travel 71.05%
- Shopping at malls only if necessary and with caution 61.18%
- Self-protection when on public transport by rising earlier and carrying sanitizer gel 59.68%
- Attend gatherings only when necessary and with greater caution 59.40%
- Self-protection by wearing face masks, washing hands and avoiding congested places 56.39%
- Choose food which is clean, safe and healthy 47.27%
- Worshipping at places which are clean, not congested and on special occasions only 46.43%
- Exercising regularly, eating healthy food and seeing a doctor 45.39%
- Choose clean and freshly-cooked food 45.11%
- Emphasis on safe workplaces and working hard 42.39%