Unsafe dust levels in 19 areas of Bangkok and suburbs
Sixteen areas in Bangkok and three in its suburbs were found today to have excessive levels of PM2.5 dust particles in the atmosphere, the Department of Pollution Control reported today (Wednesday).
The 16 affected areas in Bangkok are:
- Kanchanapisek Road in Bang Khun Thian district, 59 microns
- Din Daeng Road in Din Daeng district, 56 microns
- Trimit Road and Odean Circle in Samphanthawong district, 55 microns
- Lat Phrao Road and Soi Lat Phrao 95 in Wang Thong Lang district, 54 microns
- Rama IV Road in front of Samyarn Mid Town in Pathumwan lo, 54 microns
- Rama III and Charoen Krung roads in Bang Khor Laem district, 60 microns
- Rama III Road in Yan Yawa district, 51 microns
- Charoen Nakorn Road in Khlong Sarn district, 52 microns
- Petkasen Road in Phasi Charoen district, 61 microns
- Phahon Yothin Road in Bang Khen district, 51 microns
- Charansanitwong Road in Bang Phlad district, 66 microns
- Thung Wat Don in Sathorn district, 56 microns
- Tambon Khlong Toey in Khlong Toey district, 53 microns
- Tambon Bang Sue in Bang Sue district, 58 microns
- Thung Song Hong in Lak Si district, 54 microns
The other three areas are Tambon Song Khanong in Phra Pradaeng district and Tambon Paknam of Muang district of Samut Prakan, with 53 and 55 microns respectively, and Tambon Om-noi in Krathum Ban district in Samut Sakhon province with 63 microns.
People living in these areas are advised to take care of their health and to limit the time they engage in outdoor activities.