Cheap but quality ATKs to be available at GPO stores in Bangkok on Oct 18
The Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO) will put two million quality rapid antigen test kits (ATKs) on sale to the public, for home use, at 40 baht per kit at its eight stores in Bangkok from October 18th.
GPO Deputy Director Sirikul Matevelungsun said today (Sunday) that the ATKs, procured by the GPO, are of standard quality and are much cheaper than those available in private pharmacies.
The ATKs will be available at the following GPO-owned stores:
- Ratchathewi branch opposite Ramathibodi hospital, phone 02-203-8847 or 02-203-8849
- Yodse branch next to Hua Chiew hospital, phone 02-222-5931 or 02-225-6367
- Charan Sanitwong branch, phone 02-412-9377
- Theves branch next to the Bank of Thailand, phone 02-282-0729
- Rangsit branch near Simummuang market, phone 02-536-3526 or 02-536-4086
- Ministry of Public Health’s branch at the Medical Services Department, phone 02-951-0925 or 02-590-6034
- Tropical Medicine branch next to the Siam Commercial Bank, phone 02-354-9061
- Chalerm Phra Kiat government complex branch, phone 02-143-8768