Bangkok to ease restrictions on 13 types of business from Friday
The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) will ease the restrictions and allow 13 types of business to reopen from tomorrow (Friday), with strict disease control measures in place.
- Game Arcades; but all points of contact must be regularly disinfected, facemask worn at all times.
- Internet shops
- Senior nursing homes, with limited activities
- Sports venues, except for boxing rings and race track, but no audiences allowed.
- Banquet venues need authorization from BMA for events with over 300 participants.
- Amulet shops and markets
- Beauty salons, tattoo and piercing shops
- Fitness centers, but without a personal trainer, and no communal steam rooms.
- Spas, Thai massage shops, excluding massage parlours
- Gymnasia and boxing venues for training only.
- Bowling alleys and ice skating rinks, but no competitions or audience
- Dancing academies
- Martial art schools, but no tournaments or audience allowed
Night entertainment venues, playgrounds, theme parks, snooker clubs, cockfighting, fish fighting and bullfighting venues, massage parlours, child care centers, nurseries and tutoring schools must, however, remain closed.